Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Homework 4

In Costa Rica movies are not sow popular. Also their are not sow important piece of culture. In Costa Rica we usually see movies with friend but not all the time. Or we also spend the saturday with or parents watching movies. That is almost all the things that we do on saturday because we are tired. We only see movies if we really don't have anything to do at all.I think that movies are boring because is unreal but I watch movie when I'm not doing anything. Or I watch movie when I don't want to go outside my room. In my country we don't have a huge movie industry. In my country we see only foreign movie because we are not sow good doing movies. e prefer to see American movie but with subtitles in Spanish.Because it have best quality in sound and is HD system.My opinion is that I prefer the movies from USA.My favorite movie are all the Fast and Furious.Because I love all the stuff related with cars and high speed. But I think that movies in this generation are becoming unreal because all is made with computer.

1 comment:

Anna said...

It's true that movies are about unreal things but I love that aspect about them. If a movie is done well it engages your imagination; though a book is better for you. Something tells me you don't read much though.
(see I do read your posts).