Thursday, September 11, 2008

What is your favorite type of music?

My favorite music is reggae music. I like it because I feel good or better when I listen to it. I get less stress and it make me thing in somethings. I have really don't have a favorite artist. But I like Bob Marley and also his children's and steel pulse. I have a picture with one of Bob Marley Son's. I really like this because it relax me. In Costa Rica a lot of people listen this type of music. In my country a lot of good artist and they also go there because we have a lot of green areas (nature) and a a lot of beautiful beach's. It is like some spiritual place, you feel so peaceful is not like USA is totally different.

1 comment:

Anna said...

That's really interesting. My brother was really into that kind of music. I think the two of you would get along really well.