Tuesday, September 2, 2008

question 2

I don't realy read it but I will answer because it is homework. The food that I prefer is sushi. I like it because is more extrange that another food. And also I like it because I like all type of marines food. So to me it is one of the most juice food that I have ever eat. I prefer that also because almost all of the plates are not fried. I it is more healthy that another food. I prefer to eat this all of the days that eat fast food all days. But one thing that I dont like is that it one of the most expensive food.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I love Sushi too. Unfortunately seafood is really expensive here...
Also, I know I teased you earlier. I'm sorry about that, but I need you to take this assignment seriously. I know you are a cleaver kid, why not put it down in words?