Tuesday, September 30, 2008

homework 5 Coffee, Tea

I Nicolas Vazquez I like ice coffee and milk with tea. I know that it could sound strange but I don't like too hot because I have like a tong of a cat. So that is why I prefer cold things. In my country coffee is popular but in some places or only some people drink it. In general i think that coffee is popular in all the world. A lot of people use it to wake up and go work also they are people that are addict to coffee so they have to drink it a lot off times per day. Or some people only drink coffee because it is a habit that they have so they drink it when they are eating.In my country we have some traditional drinks like hot water with sugar that its strange but the most common drink is coffee. I am not really in love of coffee or tea but i am a strange person. That means that one day I could need it and another not so I don't know if I love it or not. But I like frapuchino from Strarkbuks I could drink that all days until I die. I like that a lot it have a lot off flavor and is amazing. Something that I don't like is the price it is too expensive.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I'm glad that you don't have the tongue of a cat, that would just be strange.